Harefield Woodcraft is a family run woodworking business based in Rainhill on Merseyside. We have a passion for designing and building products that improve our customers enjoyment of their interior and exterior environments.
Since forming the company in April 2014 we have featured as part of the Tate Liverpool Mondrian celebration, we have seen our log planters displayed at both the RHS Chelsea and RHS Tatton Flower Shows and we have designed products for both domestic and commercial customers all over the UK.
Some of our recent works include the development of the Lawn Bar at the Tower Hotel in London and the Hale Youth Centre garden project in South Liverpool as well as moving into and setting up our new workshop at Harefield.
All our timber is sourced from local, FSC or PEFC approved suppliers wherever possible. This means the timber we use comes from forests that are sustainably managed.
- All planters have mitred corners for a better finish and all corners are glued as well as screwed. All our timber is pressure treated and we treat every cut end with "end cut preserver".
- We always use stainless steel screws as they are corrosion resistant and reduce staining of the wood.
- All our planters come fully lined and with drainage holes pre-drilled.
- Any planter purchased as "painted" will have at least 3 coats of Cuprinol wood stain applied. The Western Red Cedar and Yellow Balau planters have at least two coats of Danish Oil applied to reduce water ingress into the wood.
- Pick one of our range or talk to us about what you require.